- Children wishing to attend must be school Year 5 or above.
- Adults of all ages are also welcome to try for a part or to help back-stage.
- The process kicks off with a read through early in October (as published on our website).
- Auditions are then normally held later the same week.
- Rehearsals then follow one evening a week until Christmas.
- Principal characters will also be required to attend some extra rehearsals.
- After Christmas, everyone will be needed on two evenings a week.
- As we near the performances, some rehearsals will run until 10:00pm.
Those who are offered a part in the pantomime will be given all the forms and information they need. They are also downloadable from the links below. The latest information concerning rehearsals will be published on the page for the specific pantomime as soon as it becomes available. Please note that changes may occasionally have to be made at short notice but you will be told at the rehearsals.
In order to help towards our costs, and for insurance purposes, a token payment will be required if you are offered a part in the pantomime and are not a full or family member of FDS. See application forms for latest details.